Hiring Organization / Company: Im Solutions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Roles and responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/Boot Strap practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, API integration, payment gateway integration
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Socially adept.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Outstanding management skills. You’ll have projects at various stages running on a daily basis.
- Project deadline oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate Profile: Graduation – Engineering, B.Sc , Diploma in Computer Science, BCA,MCA
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Job Type: Full time
Position Type: Permanent
Office Timings: 09:30 am – 6:30 pm
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are several folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply essential training, property, and programs for task seekers. Those companies will also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who perform smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.