Hiring Organization / Company: Im Solutions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Designation: Web Designer
Work Location: Jaipur(Rajasthan)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/Boot Strap practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, API integration, payment gateway integration
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stays plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Socially adept.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Outstanding management skills. You’ll have projects at various stages running on a daily basis.
- Project deadline oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate Profile: Graduation – Engineering, B.Sc , Diploma in Computer Science, BCA,MCA
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Job Type: Full time
Position Type: Permanent
Office Timings: 09:30 am – 6:30 pm
Work Location: Jaipur(Rajasthan)
Job Location Information:
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply vital coaching, belongings, and methods for task seekers. These firms will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting task for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.