Hiring Organization / Company: Dhl
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- if more than 1 reporting line
- Accept and register bookings for DHL services
- Offer alternatives to customers and seize upselling and cross-selling opportunity of valued added services (e.g.
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as
- Enhance service experience in DHL by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each
- Liaise with Operations and other departments for quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries
- Highlight areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve DHL’s procedures, technology and service
- Adhere to global CS procedures while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility to customers’ needs within
- Assist the supervisors (if applicable) to carry out relevant CS orientation / training programs for new or existing
- 2 years experience in a Customer Contact Centre or Telesales environment in a service industry (preferable)
- Experience working in teams
- Fluent (written and spoken)
- Local language (where applicable)
- Spoke (written and spoken where applicable)
To be completed by HR
Not to be distributed
Graduate or equivalent
Job Location Information:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you will have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important coaching, property, and systems for process seekers. These companies will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.