Hiring Organization / Company: Metro Ag
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
As a tester, your goal is to detect functional / technical bugs in a software solution and to verify its suitability for use. In concrete terms, this involves investigating whether what needs to be tested meets the requirements of design and development, whether it responds correctly to different types of input (monkey proof), whether the performance is adequate and also whether the surrounding software solutions continue to work (functional / technical) after implementation (Product Risk Analysis). You will set up the test cases / test scripts yourself, or these will be provided to you. The working method that is used depends on the way the desired end result is being realised (waterfall method, agile, hybrid, ...) and is always in accordance with the test approach / test templates that Makro Nederland uses. The team of the tester is led by the Test Coordinator, who acts as an assisting foreman.
Choice of Tooling & Methodology
- Responsible for the definition and setup (software wise) of required test environments and test tooling to be used
- Responsible for drawing up a test plan
- Responsible for the selection and set-up of the relevant test forms based on the specifications made
- Drawing up the test approach to be followed
- Together with the testers and test coordinator, responsible for improvements in the test method and approach used by Makro
- Test environment set up, ready for use
- Test plan drawn up
- Test forms chosen and set up
- Test approach drawn up and approved
- Improved test method and approach
PRAs, test cases, test scripts
- Execute and analyse the results of PRAs (Product Risk Analysis)
- Drawing up functional and
- Execute the test cases / test scripts (based on the PRAs), including accurate tracking of the results, based on the chosen test forms
- Drawing up conclusions and recommendations from the test results and reporting on these (also qualitatively)
- Discussing the test results / conclusions with the Test Coordinator, the Project Manager and the relevant end-users
- Supporting the end users in executing the drawn up test scripts
- Executed / analysed PRAs
- Drafted and executed test cases / test scripts
- Reports with conclusions and recommendations on test results
- Satisfied testers (end users)
- Test case / test scripts prepared
- technical test cases / test scripts (together with the Business Information Analyst, Developer, ...), in line with the chosen approach
Effective handling of detailed data and consistent attention to detail
Set high standards for the quality of products and services and act accordingly
Activities in a systematic way and arrange them in time Setting priorities
Introduce, implement and maintain structure in daily affairs
Make an effective contribution to a common goal in cooperation with others and remain focused on achieving objectives and results. Showing perseverance in the face of setbacks
- Minimum 5 years experience as (functional / technical) Tester
- Knowledge of and experience with drawing up PRAs (Product Risk Analyses) is a plus
- Some experience with project-based work (conventional/hybrid/agile) is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with retail / wholesale is a plus
- Good command of the English language is an advantage.
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2021
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an implausible and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important coaching, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.