Hiring Organization / Company: Ibm
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Engage with Client Managers and Business Unit Leaders to define, build and document hiring forecasts
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements
- Work within pre-defined recruitment processes while assessing that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and build standard methodologies to follow
- Provide new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals as set by management team
- Work in conjunction with the business head in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
- Review, analyze, mentor and coach support teams to ensure recruiting goals are being met through a reciprocal approach
- Utilize ATS to perform candidate screening (and other program tools)
- Ensure detailed screening and selection criteria to identify top talent and resolve meaningful strength of the talent in the pool
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Manager/ Upline manager to construct everlasting work relations that shall enhance strong customer satisfaction
- Update status of Candidates on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) regularly
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in recruitment standard methodologies (preferably in ITES / BPO / FA)
- Experience in building rapport and collaborating with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Demonstrable experience in partner management and strength to hold difficult conversations with them
Build expertise in deep domain knowledge, understanding of business strategy and drive innovation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in direct sourcing and recruitment experience in a corporate or consultancy (RPO set up is preferred)
- Equipped with consultative instinct, passionate about recruiting and not view the role as transactional
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Gained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world-class research and operations expertise leading to innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementWhen applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you will have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you already know the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide important coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. Those companies can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting process for the people who perform well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.