Hiring Organization / Company: Ibm
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM’s future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you are responsible for All recruiting and staffing programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, Hiring and on-boarding of talent into IBM as well as partnering with IBM managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward. This role can also be responsible for ensuring talent processes comply with appropriate business controls.
You will be providing work direction, guiding employees on various processes and acting as a point of escalation for team members.
You will focus On individual/team objectives and development Of professional effectiveness.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle of the of the business unit ensuring you conduct strategic planning, attraction, sourcing, selection, and conversion of candidates for both specific requisitions, building a diverse pipeline of highly skilled resources, effectively managing candidate relationships, and selling IBM as an employer of choice – all to ensure the right talent is available when needed.
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process/reporting/metrics
- Manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of business
- Work with hiring managers to understand immediate and future requirements in business units to regulate direction of efforts
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess validated ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Focus on effective networking methods to reach the greatest number of potential candidates through internet sourcing, direct mailing, LinkedIn, industry leads & sources, key contacts, portals, etc.
- Ability to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role
- Experience in handling salary mapping, offer negotiation and follow up with the candidates
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within IBM's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Responsible for fulfillment of hiring requirements which will involve Sourcing screening and scheduling.
- Manage Reporting and Analytics
- Responsible for managing/driving key recruitment metrics
- Client Management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Recruitment domain
- Focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position, team, and department
- Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business UnitIBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and regularly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply important training, assets, and techniques for task seekers. Those companies can be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areashould discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring process for the individuals who perform well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.