Hiring Organization / Company: Tech Data Corporation
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Order Processing Coordinator is a primary point-of-contact for Sales Teams, Country Operations Lead, Finance and Logistics. This position is mainly focused on the processing of Sales Order requests from Sales team for various vendors or processing PO requests from the Sales Order team and releasing the PO to various vendors.
- To validate supporting document and process Sales/Purchase Order requests based on vendors (line cards) and country's requirement
- To ensure required approvals are in place (GTC/ECCN/DPC/Credit Check)
- Responsible to clear the order requests queue within SLA
- Submit PO request upon Purchase Requisition Number generated
Ensure release of completed PO to vendors within SLA
To follow up with vendor on order status and estimated time of arrival
Communicate to Logistic team on vendor's delivery requirement
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with Business, IT, Supply Chain Field of Study preferred.
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to converse and write effectively in English and Malay
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Job Location Information:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you understand the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply important training, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These firms may also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms for your areaought to discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.