Hiring Organization / Company: Ibm
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Service Associate -Recruitment you are responsible for working with partners and providing customer happiness with RPO services. You will work closely with the client, IBM’s operation management, and staff. You will define, develop, plan and implement sourcing strategies to provide a qualified talent pool.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Engage stakeholders to define, build and document hiring forecasts
- Work with Hiring Manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements
- Work within pre-defined recruitment processes while assessing that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and build standard methodologies to follow
- Provide new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals
- Work in conjunction with the business head in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
- Review, analyze, mentor and coach support teams to ensure recruiting goals are being met through a reciprocal approach
- Utilize ATS to perform candidate screening (and other program tools)
- Ensure detailed screening and selection criteria to identify top talent and resolve meaningful strength of the talent in the pool
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Operations Director and/or Client Relationship Director to construct everlasting work relations that shall enhance strong customer satisfaction
- Update status of Candidates on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) regularly
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 plus years of experience in recruitment standard methodologies (preferably in ITES / BPO / FA)
- Experience in building rapport and collaborating with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Demonstrable experience in partner management and strength to hold difficult conversations with them
Build expertise in deep domain knowledge, understanding of business strategy and drive innovation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in direct sourcing and recruitment experience in a corporate or consultancy (RPO set up is preferred)
- Equipped with consultative instinct, passionate about recruiting and not view the role as transactional
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Location Information:
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you understand the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide crucial training, assets, and systems for process seekers. These companies may also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into an enduring job for the people who perform smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.