Hiring Organization / Company: Im Solutions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Create and support to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client’s SEO goals
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep the pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Setup and execute social media and search paid campaigns.
- 5+ years’ Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (Must)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Candidate Profile: Graduation – MBA, Engineering, B.Sc, Diploma in Computer Science, BCA, MCA
Experience: 5 + Years
Job type: Full time
Working Days: Mon – Sat (1st & 3rd
Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Work Location: Bengaluru
Note: Candidates Preferred from the agency
Looking for Immediate joining candidate
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Typically, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a few folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply vital training, belongings, and methods for job seekers. Those firms will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areamust discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who carry out smartly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.