Hiring Organization / Company: Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Pharm degree in the field of Pharmacology or Toxicology (or related field) 3 years experience in the industry is preferable.
- Experience as a Study Director/Study personnel in GLP CRO is advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (ISO 10993, GLP, ISO 17025) is strongly preferred.
- Biocompatibility of medical device experience is preferred.
- Experience in toxicological risk assessments is added advantage.
- Good documentation and excellent communication skills are required, as is the ability to be a team player with customer focus, flexibility to deliver.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and the ability to generate reports, and tables.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills are required.
- Participate in the design and execution of nonclinical safety studies to assess the biocompatibility of medical devices.
- Analyze and interpret the biocompatibility data, concluding, and arriving at timely technical decisions, clearly communicates information within the organization.
- Develop Biocompatibility Risk Assessment Strategies and write the Toxicological Risk Assessment report in collaboration with other team members.
- Monitor the outsourced studies as needed.
- Communicate project status and results to clients through frequent contact.
- Determine project scope, develop a preliminary plan and determine project specifications such as time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction.
- Read and follow the Underwriters Laboratories Code of Conduct and follow all physical and digital security practices.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. In most cases, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you already know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply critical coaching, assets, and systems for job seekers. Those companies may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areamust discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.