Hiring Organization / Company: Yes Bank
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Undertakes acquisition of Quality CASA (Current Account & Saving Account)
- Undertakes acquisition of revenue products - Cross sell of Life Insurance products, MF, Gold, Trade/FX, Assets products
. Maintaining good relationship with the customers through regular connects and prompt redressal of any queries
- Compliant towards KYC and all operational risk parameters
- Complies with Bank’s policies and processes
- Ensures timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer's assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Liase with TPP, BB, RA representatives as required for closing cross sell
- Present the organization in a professional and positive manner to generate interest and capture mindshare
- Engage and address requirements of Key YBL Accountholders
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- AMFI/NCFM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Written and spoken English is essential
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Prior experience of B2B/ B2C sales
Himachal Pradesh - Kangra
Acquisition and Product Cross Sell Management
Job Location Information:
City: Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Location: Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide important training, property, and methods for task seekers. Those companies can also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areashould discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out well right through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.