Hiring Organization / Company: Asspl - Karnataka
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- 6+ years of prior experience in managing a recruiting team in a matrixed global organization.
- Prior experience in managing high volume as well as niche hiring.
- Prior exposure in a manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of senior management; Competency based interview experience an advantage
- Excellent business judgment and time management skills
- Ability to Influence leaders in taking decisions for the organization.
- Ability to partner effectively with global recruiting teams and HR business partners.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create and develop measures for operational efficiency
- Should be able to independently work on critical open positions
- Good spoken and written communication skills along with the ability to articulate effectively.
We create. We build. We take ownership for what we do – whether we’re developing a new technology in-house or launching a new Fulfillment Center. Together, we’re constantly creating the ideas, services and products that make life easier for Amazon’s millions of customers. Regardless of role, each Amazonian is completely focused on working hard, having fun and making history.
The Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) organization exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Compliance Operations (C-Ops) is the operational arm of the organization. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines. C-Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Dangerous Goods, Global Trade Services, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety. C-Ops has offices across India, China, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Jordan, and Costa Rica and supports compliance related needs for worldwide Amazon marketplaces. PARS Initiatives, Continuity, & Compliance Center of Excellence (PICCCE) collects initiatives and tasks from all C-Ops Programs to ensure smooth on-boarding and further process improvement before transferring it to the respective Program.
Our Recruiters work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships —often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
The recruiter for the PARS vertical would be responsible towards delivering the critical hiring demand from the business to support Amazon’s aggressive growth plans. The incumbent will partner with business leaders to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs. They will build effective candidate generation and sourcing strategies for volume hiring as well as niche positions, while ensuring great candidate experience. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy and should be able to resolve complex business problems.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies
- Design and drive employee referral programs
- Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews
- Coordinate with background check agency to complete background checks for shortlisted candidates
- Collate documents of shortlisted candidates and share them with on boarding team
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Provides advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting/talent acquisition related matters
- Utilize metrics to identify and implement process improvements
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS highly preferred.Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Account management focus, skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Must have experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Recognized as a top producing recruiter, the "star" at their firm, recognized for use of innovation, process improvement and bottom line results
- This individual will be heavily networked and will be knowledgeable of leading search practices.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision; proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast paced; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrated credibility with business leaders; strong consulting skills, a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- CTS/ATS experience is preferred to source, track and manage candidates
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you already know where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide important training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those firms will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top function for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise change into into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.