Hiring Organization / Company: American Express
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
The Colleague Experience Group (CEG), formerly known as Human Resources, seeks to provide a great colleague experience every day. The Global Talent Acquisition function is going through a strategic recruitment transformation, deploying robotics & process automation tools and modernizing recruitment infrastructure to focus on talent priorities and improve end-to-end process experience.
- Handle end to end recruitment activities - starting from job posting, talent sourcing, prescreening, assessment, interview, offer management and onboarding process for the assigned hiring requisition alongside ensuring best in class candidate and Hiring Leader experience
- Handle stakeholder relationships and drive the recruitment processes, which includes talent branding, sourcing strategies and overall recruitment related responsibilities
- Understand business, hiring leaders’ needs and delivering value by crafting right solutions
- Execute sourcing strategy and talent pipelining for hiring across all levels to source top talent through social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and Employee Referral Program & Internal job posts
- Build proactive talent pipeline for critical upcoming positions
- Drive outstanding recruitment brand, marketing and social media strategy for the region in partnership with in-house functional specialists
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Operations team to ensure process compliance, risk management to deliver a more coordinated and seamless approach to recruitment service delivery
- Collaborate with other team members to gain insight into business talent needs and stay current on regional standard methodologies and issues
- Provides recruitment support for senior level roles
- Provides guidance to Hiring Leaders regarding available skills / talent in the market/competition and salary offers
- Ensure ATS information is up to date and aligned with regional regulations
- Act as a recruiting SME to prioritize both local and global needs
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits Amex's brand values
- Driven to contribute for success of broader talent acquisition priorities which may include but not be limited to; participation in industry events, travel within and outside primary work location for campus or any other recruitment activities and recommending data insight backed strategies for establishing stronger business unit partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of recruitment experience in fast paced global recruitment environment handling end to end recruitment activities which includes talent branding, sourcing strategies, selection process, candidate experience, data management and all the related responsibilities
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, hiring managers including HR contact
- Experience in Taleo ATS and other new world recruitment tools, technologies and platforms to improve process efficiencies
- Outstanding assessment and interviewing skills; strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments, and processes
- In-depth knowledge of the recruiting landscape with ability to produce external trends, market intelligence and industry insights
- Proven ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues.
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
- Ability to build and sustain trust while demonstrating partnerships across levels.
- Ability to execute multiple projects/tasks at the same time under strict timelines
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong business relationships
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Driving of process optimization and continuous improvement (e.g. onboarding)
- Strategic outlook and ability to lead change and innovation
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work across multiple levels of an organization
- Ability to make logical decisions in a sophisticated environment
- Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation
- Coachable Team Member
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021, 3:14:16 PMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Job Location Information:
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Most often, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you realize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide very important training, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These corporations may also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areamust discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well all through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.