Hiring Organization / Company: Adci Hyd 13 Sez
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
·· Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years of professional or military experience
- 1+ years of relevant audit and/or operational experience.
- Experience creating audits and outcome reports.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
We are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help the Disability Leave Services (DLS) team build a best-in-class professional services program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees, applicants, job seekers and candidates globally, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing Disability & Leave Services Team.
Amazon’s Disability and Leave Services (DLS) Team is seeking a Quality Auditor to contribute to the development and ongoing execution of our Quality Management System (QMS). QMS will support our quality program across various leave of absence and accommodation events. This position will assist with driving operational excellence through a culture of continuous inspection in our processes and key business initiatives. She/he will focus on raising the bar on our processes and tools by continuously evaluating our internal controls, consistency in standard work against established policy, plan, and practice.
As part of the Leave and Accommodation he/she will require experience in leave of absence, disability, accommodations, return to work, workers’ compensation, benefits, and absence management functional areas. The role serves as a subject matter expert in Leave and Accommodation program processes, policies, and standard work, along with system tools to generate a frustration-free experience. As part of DLS, he/she will interact and consult with HR Operations, Risk Management, Environmental Health and Safety, and HR Services. The position may involve collaboration with peers and resources across other global locations, to review current processes and technology.
- Perform audits of internal administration against plan, policy, service level agreements, and any regulatory requirements.
- Leverage internal tools and processes to track and report status to business partners and leaders. Share results of audits on regular basis as per established frequency and quality standards.
- Take end-to-end ownership to collaborate with Operation partners to ensure identified issues are addressed and improvement has been sustained.
- Maintain subject matter expertise specific to job function and general industry awareness.
- Reporting of key trends, performing deep dive analysis and collaborating with global stakeholders to share critical insights for further action/ analysis.
- Identify root cause and areas of improvements in the process audited. Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience.
- Use critical thinking and demonstrate high ownership while reviewing processes and technology.
- Solid track record for delivery of high quality products
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Strong time management and ownership of deliverables
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Job Location Information:
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are several folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be easy if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply critical coaching, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These firms can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areashould discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.