Hiring Organization / Company: Shl Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Reporting To: Managed Services Manager
Staff Reporting: None
Location: India (Gurgaon)
To provide administrative support for SHL’s Managed Service Project Management Team, supporting a range of products and services for all territories from the Global Customer Service Centre (GCSC).
To provide 2nd line support to clients, processing internal requests received via the Managed Services Project Management Team. To extract data from SHL’s Talent Management systems to produce accurate and timely summaries to be presented to clients.
- To respond to all incoming enquiries in line with published Service Level Agreements (SLAs), aiming for first time resolution wherever possible. These tasks include but are not exclusive to:
- Administration of online, and offline solutions, including generation of reports and status updates and perform against key KPIs and Quality measures.
- Running standard and complex projects across multiple platforms.
- Ensuring all milestones are delivered according to SLA agreements.
- To understand the organization structure and to liaise and build strong relations with internal teams, locally and remotely.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- To build a strong knowledge of the functionality of SHL Talent Management Systems.
- To undertake ad hoc projects as and when required
- Copying with pressure and setbacks
- Planning and organizing
- Following instructions and procedures
- Presenting and communicating information
- Working with People
- Excellent at checking detail – content, consistency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Experience and comfort analyzing and managing data
- Experience of working as a member of a team
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Weekend support where required
- Solid experience within a customer delivery environment
- Previous experience of working to targets/SLAs
- Experience working in a process driven environment
- Experience of working with a global and international organization
- Working with Shift patterns
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com.
What SHL can offer you
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL.
SHL is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide important coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. These firms can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areashould uncover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.