Hiring Organization / Company: Covance
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Understand the Project specific documents (e.g. DMP) with regards to Scanning, Indexing, Data Entry, tracking and administrative tasks and follow the guidelines contained within it
- Perform Scanning and Indexing of study related documents like CRFs, DCFs, sDCFs and other related documents/pages as specified in the project DMP
- Database set up: conduct user acceptance testing for data entry screens
- Demonstrate/describe the relevant processes to sponsors/auditors
- Set up and maintenance of user account requests for databases
- Assist teams with meeting minutes, preparing agendas, posting of documentation, running and distributing reports and other ad hoc tasks
- Create instructions for preparing metric and sponsor reports, and provide training to staff
- Assist Data Management staff with administrative duties including the organizing, sending, decommissioning tasks, receiving, and tracking of correspondence for assigned projects
- Ability and eye-for-detail to handle multiple tasks
- Takes ownership for maintaining project files, eTMF/TMFs in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Works with Data Management to create and maintain Trial Master File Plan and Index.
- Generate and maintain the eTMF tracker, working with Study Project Manager, study teams and applicable business partners for reconciliation of the files as part of the quality control process.
- Pro-actively maintains documents within the standardized filing structure for study documents.
- Gathering, organising, scanning and shipping of project documentation as required.
- Perform archiving duties on all paper and electronic media storage
- Performing documentation quality checks, identifying and following up on quality issues with relevant DM staff.
- Assist department management team with maintaining tracking tools and metric data
- Training and supporting others in study filing, archiving, decommissioning and eTMF practices
- Works in a timely manner in accordance with all the activities specified in the DMP (Data Entry, QC) under supervision and guidance of the Lead Data Manager
- Performs any other duties as assigned
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if you know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide very important training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. These corporations can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms in your areashould discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.