Hiring Organization / Company: Siemens Technology And Services Private Limited
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Employee perks and discounts
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
We implement what matters. This is your contribution:
You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS operations. This role also provides commercial support to the Management of Business Line, Service lines and Headquarters with regards to general controlling activities.
- You are managing the financial statements of your assigned area of responsibility (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow), through ensuring transparency of business development on adequate level in order to support decision making using GBS standard reporting tools while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the reports.
- You are regularly reviewing relevant financial key performance indicators, provide deviation alerts to the organization and together with respective management you drive root cause analysis on deviations and prepare remediation plans, monitor their implementation and evaluate results.
- You are driving the budget planning and forecasting process of your assigned area of responsibility together with the respective management through establishing a sufficient financial planning model to cope with dynamic business environment.
- You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement, and others to deliver world class business results
- You interact cooperatively with local and global stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
- You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
You have least 8 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
- Degree from reputed institute in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable
- You convince with high analytical competence, a high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner, and your assertiveness
- You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with financial modelling.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
- You solve problems proactively and are used to presenting problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
- Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you understand where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, belongings, and systems for job seekers. These companies may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web test for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring task for the individuals who carry out well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.