Hiring Organization / Company: Dxc Technology
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Essential Job Functions
- Provides support in defining and developing product architecture through the provision of designs and evaluation of storage products in order to meet business needs.
- Works with senior team members to ensure the appropriate storage level provisioning is maintained. May assist with monitoring server/storage infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides second level technical support, guidance and direction for storage products supported. Resolves problems identified by system administrators or through monitoring software. Investigates, identifies and documents proposals that will improve application recoverability.
- Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents events to ensure continuous functioning.
- Participates in testing, upgrades and configuration of system and services. Evaluates and ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results.
- Performs operation and maintenance support within a medium-sized Storage Area Network Enterprise environment.
- Collaborates with team members on the development and analysis of system standards, thresholds and recommendations to maximize system performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience working with computer systems, software or associated networks
- Experience with company products and services
- Experience working with storage protocols
- Experience working with Unix systems in a multi-site environment
- Experience working with virtual technologies.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Basic skills in integrating distributed computing hardware and software systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
- May require on-call, shift, weekend and evening work
Job Location Information:
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and regularly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential coaching, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These companies will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can often be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.