Hiring Organization / Company: Dxc Technology
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors database activity and file usage, and ensures necessary resources are present so that databases function properly by removing or deleting old or obsolete files. Develops complex data retrieval queries and optimizes data queries within programs for performance and maintainability. Determines data to collect and analyzes information as appropriate.
- Analyzes and determines informational needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, proposed manipulation, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities for complex databases. Recommends and implements course of action based on analyses.
- Defines logical attributes and inter-relationships and designs complex data structures to accommodate database production, storage, maintenance and accessibility to enhance performance.
- Tests designed applications utilizing database management software and/or general programming software to enhance performance. Determines test's) to use and collects appropriate data as has been established.
- Installs, implements and supports complex systems within user base; creates and updates database installation instructions and design changes for client use.
- Monitors and coordinates installation and upgrades of hardware and software as necessary to enhance database performance. Researches various hardware and software products; recommends solution and implements approved products.
- Provides work guidance and leadership to less experienced personnel. Acts as technical project leader on assigned projects.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in database design or maintenance
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Experience working with database creation techniques and database management systems (DBMS)
- Experience working with performance modeling and benchmarking skills and relational databases
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good programming skills for database management and general software
- Good communication skills for providing documentation to support personnel, customers, and managers
- Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Job Location Information:
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply critical training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms may also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areashould discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top function for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.