Hiring Organization / Company: Dxc Technology
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Provides assistance in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Escalates issues and recommends adjustments.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests. Identifies and researches process changes or adjustments and escalates accordingly.
- Maintains records of expenditures to ensure they align with forecasts and are in compliance with approved budgets.
- Collaborates with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Provides support in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Three or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Project management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
Job Location Information:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. In most cases, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply vital training, property, and techniques for task seekers. Those corporations can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring job for the people who carry out well during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.