Hiring Organization / Company: Fis Global
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :0%
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Resolves client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED for job levels I and II.)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
- Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Developing proficiencies role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Has broad understanding in one or more FIS Products. Follows scripts or uses documentation to solve problems. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three years of experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Location Information:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These firms will also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.