Hiring Organization / Company: Ineos Styrolution
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 90 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. At the same time, these innovative and sustainable best-in-class solutions help make the circular economy for styrenics a reality. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, packaging and toys/sports/leisure. In 2020, sales were at 4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,600 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
A. Purpose/Role of the job /: Describe in 1 phrase what contribution the job is expected to make to the organisation’s objectives
Operate pelletizers in coordination with Extruder Operator & Shift Leader for safe and smooth running of compounding extruders, taking care of safety, product quality and housekeeping of extrusion area (Zero pellet loss mindset) and supporting Extruder Operator in other activities related to the extruders.
B. Environment/Context/Complexity of the job: Describe the most important internal and external factors influencing the job
Compliance to INEOS Styrolution ‘SHE guidelines’.
Compliance to Quality standard ISO 9001 and Environment Management System (ISO 14001).
Compliance of Energy standard ISO 50001 for efficient use of energy.
Inter-site and company best practices transfer.
S&OP processes in place to deliver required raw material for continuous production in order to meet the production plan.
Supply of Utilities may be disrupted by external supplies: Electricity, Natural Gas, Water, etc.
C. Responsibilities/ Accountabilities of the job: Describe the main results expected from the job.
- Key Result Areas: Key Result Areas: Incident free operations, Adherence to INEOS Styrolution SHE guidelines, Compliance with local regulations.
- Participate on regular safety training at site:
- Safety rules and guidelines
- Operating procedures
- Incident sharing and learning
- Permit to work and Risk Assessment, etc.
- Active support to the safety culture at site and work safely for incident free operation.
- Understand and follow annual SHE improvement plan for the site.
- Work in line with SHE KPIs and Targets set by management from time to time.
- Contribute to Behavior Based Safety (BBS) program at site.
- Participate on training at site to take BBSO to next level of reporting.
- Support Site SHE committee to resolve safety issues and drive SHE performance.
Be conscious that all incidents including Near Miss at site must be reported, investigated and action items must be tracked to closure.
- Active use of KMS for incident reporting and investigation, MOC, action item tracking
- Collaborate to track and close all SHE related action items from audit, plant walkthroughs.
Support the Asset Manager, responsible for the overall integrity of the site.
- Contribute to INEOS Styrolution Asset Care program
- Take responsibility for maintaining the asset and integrity of the protective system.
- Follow site procedures aligned with INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGNs).
- Following and practicing INEOS 20 principles of Behavior Safety and Process Safety at site through site rules and procedures
- Following and practicing Life Saving Rules at site
- Safety of other Employees, Contractors, Visitors and partners at site
- Following Permit to Work as per the site procedure
- Following Management of Change (MOC) as per the site procedure.
- Participating in HAZOPs at site as per procedure
- Tracking action items from HAZOP to closure.
- Work in compliance with all legal regulations.
- Adherence to site licenses and permits.
- Participate on the INEOS Styrolution Sustainability program at site.
- Stop work whenever there is an unsafe condition and immediately inform the Shift Leader and/or Head of Department.
- Directly intervene with those in your working area not using PPE or not following INEOS Styrolution standards and procedures.
- Maintain the respective workplace in order and clean, as per best practices of housekeeping.
Outcome: Zero incident/accident in the plant with sustainable and safe operation.
Key Result Areas: Pelletizers operation
Feed strands to pelletizers and check physical aspect of product during production. Immediately inform Shift Leader and/or Extruder Operator of issues or deviations that could affect the operation or product quality.
Outcome: Produce consistent product quality, on specification, in the quantity and time planned
Key Result Areas: System cleaning
Major Activities: Take care of housekeeping in the workplace at all times. Ensure that during color change (pelletizer, vibrator screen, conveying lines and product silos) all areas are cleaned according to the procedures and the equipment is ready to be used in a safe and effective way.
Outcome: Run next color/grade production without contamination of previous color granules.
Key Result Areas: Coordination with other departments
Major Activities: Support Maintenance department during break downs & shut downs.
Outcome: Minimize down time of extruders.
Key Result Areas: Communication
- Perform clear communication when communicating to Shift Leader during troubleshooting of problems. Communicate properly with Plant Manager, HODs (Head of Departments) and employees of other departments (Mechanical, Utilities, Electrical, Instrumentation, HR, Security, SHE, Stores & Warehouse, Quality) to reduce confusion and improve response to issues.
Outcome: Improve quality of communication for intended implementation of plans, investigations, and improvements
D. Dimensions: Describe the most representative figures of the job (for example: number of staff, budget you’re responsible for, number of projects, ..)
Number or amount in €
5 Extruders: capacity 66 kta of compounding
Compounding A building
Line 5: 0.75 ton/h (5.5 kta)
Line 6: 0.75 ton/h (5.5 kta)
Line 8: 1.80 ton/h (12.0 kta)
Line 9: 1.80 ton/h (12.0 kta)
Compounding B building
Line-10: 4.2 ton/h (31.0 kta)
Supervision of staff: Give the number of people you supervise (“Direct” means that they report directly to you, “Indirect” means they report to someone who reports to you.)
E. Main contacts /Interfaces: What are the internal and external contacts you have, necessary for reaching your results?
Frequency of contacts
My role in those contacts 
Purpose of contacts
As per plant requirement
Coordination of Production activities
As per plant requirement
Coordination of Production activities
Technician (Mechanical / Instrument / Electrical)
As per plant requirement
Maintenance for reliable operation of plant
As per plant requirement
SHE compliance & Safe operation of plant
F. Required profile:
Level of education & Knowledge:
- Min 10th completed or ITI - Industrial Training Institute certificate (PPO) – higher education preferred.
- Hindi and Gujarati
- English (desired).
Experience in general:
- Total 2-3 years of experience in plastic processing equipment
- Safety awareness
- Operation of extruders and/or plastic production
- Interaction with Maintenance Department to shutdown/prepare the equipment for maintenance work and return it back to operating condition.
Competencies, Behavioral skills: (acc. to competency profile and required level of descriptions)
- Positive attitude towards safety norms and work procedures for self and others.
- Ability to understand SOP’s
- Responsible and reliable.
- Communication skill - verbal & written
Legal Training Requirements
- No Legal trainings required for this position.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Walking up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
G. Performance indicators: Describe the criteria allowing to measure to what extent the results are achieved - related to the accountabilities
- SHE KPIs
- Reliability of plant
- Production volume as per S&OP plan
- Down time of extruders due to system cleaning (colour change)
 R – Responsible for getting tasks done (in terms of practically doing things)
A – Accountable for the task (approver of costs)
C – Consulted for the task
I – Informed about the task
If you require further information please contact Ruchi Sharma.
Of course, your application will be treated confidentially.
- Location Moxi, India
- Discipline Operations
- Type Permanent
- Business INEOS Styrolution
- Posted 21 July 2021
- Requisition ID 7976
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Usually, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply important coaching, belongings, and programs for task seekers. These corporations can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Web scan for job firms in your areashould discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end function for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who carry out well during their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.