Hiring Organization / Company: Aispl - Telangana
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Minimum of four years of office management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and SharePoint are desired
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, space planning,etc)
- Acting as a liaison for the support sites
- First point of contact for visitors and vendors, including managing building access and assist local and global teams in information gathering and communicating up to date information.
- Plan in-house or off-site events like group events, celebrations and conferences
- Interfacing with Human Resource and Employee Resource Center team and coordinating Employee Training activities
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Job Location Information:
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Typically, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important coaching, assets, and methods for activity seekers. Those companies can also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areamust discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end goal for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long lasting process for the individuals who perform well right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.