Hiring Organization / Company: Caterpillar
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Career Area:Manufacturing & Supply Chain
To provide expertise in below specific areas of the manufacturing process to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective manufacture of product.
- Create routings for NPI Models (CAPP+ / MBOM as input) & ECM Activities Collaborate with Tool planning for fixture and tool design.
- Creation of Build Books (Visual Aids) for machines.
- Creation of a SWS/SWES creation, Torque analysis, Time study, Operator balancing with hands on experience with products and facility standards.
- Create MBOM for new products in utilizing the component assembly sequence from the MBOM of similar existing product and suggest process changes based on product configuration.
- Understand the Plant Layout & Assembly Process Sequence.
- Conduct torque audits using 1E specs & drawings in HVC
- Contribute in process improvements
- Adhere to Quality system.
- Assembly Shop Floor Experience Knowledge on cutting tools selection
- Assembly Process Planning Best Practices -Hands on Knowledge
- Expert knowledge in CAPP+ routings creation & MBOM
- Knowledge on Team Center Engineering, Vis Mock-up, HVC, CAT engineering data systems & Material control system (MCS)
- Awareness of NPI processes
- Product Knowledge – OHT / MG / MWL / WTS
- Dip.Eng : 10-12
- BE: 6-8
- ME: 2-4
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts.
- Requires strong leadership ability and good communications skills.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areashould discover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring task for the people who perform smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.