Hiring Organization / Company: Hilton Software Technologies
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
A professional with 3+ years of experience on PHP based applications, focusing on Ecommerce implementation.
Technical Skills required:
- > PHP
- > Magento
- > Zend
- > Web services
- > jQuery
- > Ajax
- > MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to customers' business needs.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Team management
- Performance Optimizations of application
- Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions and reusable components.
- Interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Managing multiple client projects focusing on ecommerce implementation.
- Setting up process for code quality & coding practices. Coach and mentor programmers.
- Apply business case development and project justification techniques to varying information technology related questions.
- Take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Development of custom modules of Magento, as needed.
- Integrating Magento / Other E-Commerce applications with other external applications like ERP etc.
Job Location Information:
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are several other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply crucial training, property, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areashould discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.