Hiring Organization / Company: Bioclinica
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As Case Intake Member:
- Responsible for case intake, duplicate check, and registration
- Maintain log of source documents and other communications
As Case Processor:
- Responsible for data entry of individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative
As Medical Coder
Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD)
As Narrative Writer
Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
As Literature Review Specialist
- Ensure effective and accurate collection, recording, review and reporting of literature searches conducted.
- Review of literature articles to identify case safety reports.
- Responsible for operational Pharmacovigilance activities for assigned developmental and/or marketed products.
- Assist in signal generation and safety analysis activities.
- Ensure quality of literature searches and reporting.
- Review of local/global literature reports to determine regional reportability.
- Create/maintain study summary documents.
- Assist with narrative writing for periodic/ad hoc submissions.
- Assist with ad hoc or routine safety monitoring activities.
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of cases
- Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
- Should be familiar regulatory &pharmacovigilance guidelines.
- Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
- Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
- Computer literate.
Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively. Effective cross- department communication. Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
Desired technical skills:
Person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
Safety database knowledge.
The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill. Demonstrate flexibility within a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team. Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Ability to perform under stringent timelines.
Awareness of organizational policies & procedures governing his/her job responsibilities. Awareness and compliance of QMS & ISMS policies & procedures and their impact at his/her job level. Should understand escalation matrix and escalate to the next level whenever incidents happen which are not in compliance with organizational, QMS & ISMS policies and procedures.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
Standard Hours 40 hours per week, one hour lunch, Monday – Friday. Additional hours as needed.
Willing to work in shifts as and when needed
Bioclinica is an equal opportunity employer. Bioclinica evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Location Information:
Location: Mysore, Karnataka
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you recognize where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and often overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. Those companies can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web test for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well during their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.