Hiring Organization / Company: Siemens Energy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Department: Siemens Energy – Information & Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Candidate should have total experience between 10 to 12 years
- Candidate should have degree of B.E/B-Tech, MCA in IT or Computer Sciences
- Experience in handling IT account for business and must have strong stakeholder / client management skills
- Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with key partners, applying knowledge and experience while providing technical perspective and support.
- Working knowledge of office and engineering tools (o365, CAD / CAM..)
- Advise customers based on product capabilities and methodologies, applying reuse where applicable.
- Experience in IT project management and IT service management (PMP / Prince2 certified, ITIL certified)
- Strong knowledge of software architectures and development.
- Experience in migration project (Technical/Administrative) and working with agile concepts.
- Presentation and moderation technique for effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- To be trusted business partner of BU on related IT topics
- Interact independently with senior stakeholders like dept. heads and managers.
- Lead and oversee IT Projects/change requests and monitors their delivery in terms of quality, time, and budget.
- Maintaining Project Management Plan to track updates, reporting to higher management on monthly basis and raising flag when Amber.
- Working with different geographies across different time zones to execute responsibilities.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We nergize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you already know where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply very important coaching, assets, and systems for job seekers. Those companies will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out well throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.