Hiring Organization / Company: Caterpillar
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Inventory Records Coordinator (DART) - JOB PURPOSE:
This position is primarily responsible to resolve Inbound EDI ASN grief from suppliers prior to receipts of materials at Caterpillar global facilities and ensure defect free ASNs are made available for the facilities to complete goods receipt process that helps to improve inbound receiving effeciency. This position involves working in multiple ERP systems to analyze and resolve the grief.
Responsibilities of ‘DART – Inventory Records Coordinator’ may include, but are not limited to:
- Timely analysis and resolution of Inbound EDI ASN grief from suppliers prior to receipt of material at facility
- Collaborate effectively with DART EDI coordinators & Client Leads to resolve ASN grief that requires additional information to resolve the ASN grief
- Escalate any repetitive or abnormal ASN grief that is observed in workflow to Client leads & Coordinators
- Troubleshoot any technical issues by coordinating with the respective teams
- Perform daily Quality audits to capture and fix the any process gaps
- Prepare daily and monthly metrics to monitor and improve the on-time ASN grief resolution
- Train and on-board new team members in the team on the process deliverables
- College or university degree in Commerce/Science/Engineering background
- 2-4 years of work experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehouse inbound functions
- Experience with statistical analysis using MS Excel (create/edit pivot tables, v-lookups, etc., and interpret results)
- Effective oral and written communications skills required to collaborate with a wide variety of teams to achieve project deliverables
- Must be flexible to work in night shifts to have manage the workload for Caterpillar global clients
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferable to have working experience with multiple ERP systems like SAP, Mainframe, etc.
- Must have excellent analytical, complex problem-solving abilities
- Must have a strong customer focus and teamwork
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task various responsibilities
- Independently work on issue resolution and enhancements to existing solutions
Preferable to have familiarity with EDI, Athena and Tableau applications
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Most often, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an out of this world and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide essential training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. Those companies can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top function for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.