Hiring Organization / Company: Franklin Templeton Investments
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Internal Wholesaler in Marketing Administration group responsible for?
- Requires working knowledge and experience in own discipline and broadens capabilities. Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Performs a range of assignments related to discipline. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing situations.Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Generates sales by managing distributors in a territory. Applies good knowledge of the industry, FT products and solutions to proactively sell and support distributors through calls and online presentations. Achieves defined targets and market share.Resolves distributor queries with support of the service team and under the supervision of senior colleagues.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of Internal Wholesaler?
Maintain & Grow Advisor Relationships:
- Complete mandated number of effective sales calls (ESC) and maintain assigned distributor relationships. Apply knowledge of BFSI and MF industry to engage with partners and add value to their business.
- Create product pitch sheets to cross sell FTI products and increase sales during specific campaigns. Achieve defined targets and market share.
Planning, Adhering to Sales Efficiency Process & Territory Management:
- Monitor sales metrics to ensure implementation of individual sales plan (e.g. MIS, Mathematics of Retail, CRM, Budgets, Activities, Weekly management reports).Use industry market intelligence data to create and manage database.
- Work with internal teams towards coverage of their market.Handle inbound calls relating to distributor queries with limited supervision.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Typically has 3-5 years related experience.
- AMFI certification (Advisors’ Module)
- Proficiency in the language according to the required territory
- Any Financial Advisory linked Qualification – CFP
- Adept at using Microsoft office, prepare and deliver power point presentation
- Willing to work out of Hyderabad Location
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts and results.
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus
Job Location Information:
City: Andhra Pradesh
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. In most cases, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you realize where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide essential coaching, assets, and systems for task seekers. Those firms can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well throughout their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.