Hiring Organization / Company: Amentum
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Lead high voltage power generation crews to operate, maintain, and repair power generators of 4160 volts in accordance with manufacturer operations and maintenance manuals
- Schedule duty shifts for 24-hour prime power generator operation
- Troubleshoot power generator issues, repair/replace components and generators, order replacement parts, maintain documentation, adhere to environmental guidelines, and ensure that all departmental processes are followed
- Monitor electrical power output and distribution
- Complete daily report on high voltage power generation activities
- Schedule inspections of back-up high voltage power generators and connections on facilities, structures, and systems
- Coordinate all scheduled power outages with facilities maintenance supervisors
- Establish long-term volume requirements and coordinate delivery of generator, fuel, and oil supplies
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with power generators, including at least 18 months at a foreman level
- Hands-on experience in operating, repairing, and maintaining diesel/mechanical engines and generators serving as prime power units, back-up units, and on-the-shelf units
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of 4160 high voltage power generator systems, amperage, frequency, and poser factors
- Skill in performing maintenance on coolant, oil, and fuel systems
- Basic understanding of diesel generator engines, power generation, electrical power distribution, operational safety, and structured generator and component engine maintenance programs
- Skill in load testing, all calculations that must be done, and safety measures
- Knowledge in electrical theory and a deep understanding of power equations
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain US Security clearance: NACI requiring US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Must have ability to obtain a passport
- Prefer US military training in power generation, diesel, and electrical job fields
- Prefer graduate of an accredited diesel engine repair school or four-year apprentice program as a vehicle engine mechanic
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs these days. Usually, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you recognize the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, assets, and methods for process seekers. Those companies may also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms to your areamust uncover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting job for the people who perform smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.