Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
JPMorgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. This position requires an experienced manager who will be able to develop relationships within the CCB, CIB & AWM & other lines of business in order to enhance the Global Supplier Services agenda across the Business operations & marcom categories.
- Responsible for leading the sourcing and contracting process for third party supplier spend for various groups within a Line of Business.
- Works proactively with line of business colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate and contract with the chosen suppliers.
- Support the vendor rationalization program across GSS
- Drive channel compliance across the vendor landscape of GSS, while ensuring contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.
- Leverage firm-wide buying power and control risk to be consistent with overarching goals.
- Help support the category management deliverables including; Analysis & Data Gathering - Product and service awareness study, historical spend, TPO, inputs from the LOB, market analysis, partnering with onshore team for findings and observations, with procurement operations and SRM; Supplier Management - % of gold & diverse supplier spend, segmentation, preferencing, capability analysis and rationalization; Commercials - Negotiate savings to P&L, EPD enabled spend; Contract Management - New or improved MSA & SLA terms; Compliance - ADA, Secondary Data Use Restrictions, purchasing channel
- Develop working relationships with senior executives in the Business operations, Marcom and other lines of business, understand their business drivers, and their requirements for engaging third parties
- Ensure 3rd Party vendor relationships and channel compliance are consistent with GSS strategic priorities.
- Lead the development and execution of strategies for significant sourcing transactions
- Identify qualified candidate suppliers capable of meeting JPMC requirements
- Carry out in depth supplier due diligence as required.
- Work with LOB clients and other stakeholders to define requirements for a sourcing transaction
- Design and execute the competitive process for each sourcing transaction to obtain the best overall value-added solutions from candidate suppliers
- Evaluate competitive offerings from suppliers to develop and present sourcing options that meet JPMC's business requirements
- Lead the negotiations to establish commercial terms and lead the contract development process through its approval and execution
- Maintain compliance with all policy and procedural guidelines
- Partner with global teams and clients on local, regional and global sourcing projects.
- Partner closely with internal JPMC legal, risk, third party oversight and finance teams towards the successful completion of intricate negotiations and initiatives
- Ensure all the selected vendors are compliant with SLA's (Service Level Agreements) through collaboration with our internal partners and client teams
- Conduct in depth cost and spend analysis in order develop target saves initiatives though various cost reduction means
- Extensive business operations sourcing experience, specifically with global and regional 3rd party providers
- Extensive Sourcing, Contracting and Procurement knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments/deals within defined deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels of management within the bank across all regions
- Extensive client management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Good people management skills
- Degree level education
- At least 4-5 years' experience working within the area of managing third party providers. Experience in managing commodity or spend category spend would be an advantage.
- Working experience of the Banking & Financial Services industry
- Advanced proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (especially advanced Excel) as well as Ariba
- Excellent internal client management skills.
- Proven track record of broad, strategic thinking in a Sourcing or Vendor Management type role
- Project management experience in complex initiatives.
- Knowledge of the key aspects of the RFI/RFP/RFQ.
- Strong understanding of legal contracts including service level agreements.
- Knowledge of IT systems and financial systems would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of PO: administration, developing, specifying goods and services, interpreting legal clauses, managing contractual risks, improvements in contracting practice
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Location Information:
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be simple if you realize where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, assets, and systems for process seekers. These companies will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areamust discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting activity for the people who carry out well all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.