Hiring Organization / Company: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.a.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Fraud Plastics, which handles all credit card and debit card transactions
- Retail Fraud Prevention, which handles fraud decisioning based upon tool utilization and analysis for Electronic Money Movement, Deposit/Check Review, New Account Screening, Kite, Inclearing, and Fraud Hotline
- Card Disputes & Recovery is responsible for processing and resolving customer claims and inquires related to non-fraud and fraud-related transactions on Chase credit cards
- Retail Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent and merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The function decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines
We're looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills:
Develop and lead team of Specialists
- Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
- Responsible for performance management
- Select and retain talent
- Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
- Resolve employee and escalated customer problems and inquires
- Operates with urgency and meet deadlines
- Communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to influence internal and external business partners
- Relationship management
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Participates in execution of strategy
- Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Drive risk and control initiatives
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the evening and on the weekend.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They're able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
Minimum of two years management experience strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based customer interaction
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS Office Suite strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Location Information:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply crucial coaching, assets, and techniques for job seekers. These firms may also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areamust discover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform well all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.