Hiring Organization / Company: Bnp Paribas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Description – APAC
Associate – Fund Accounting
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We are looking for an ambitious fresh mind to provide support to the fund accounting department by managing daily NAV calculation and support function tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain accounting books of Mutual funds.
- Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
- Adhere to Quality SLA of 98% & above while processing NAVs.
- Be proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issues/queries/escalations.
- Participate in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
- Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
- Monitor the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
- Adhere to timeliness and quality as stated in SLA.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
- Ensure ISAE 3402 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV packs.
- Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
- Should come up with minimum one process improvement/automation initiative per quarter.
- To share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to communicate to others in a clear, articulate fashion.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good listening and questioning ability.
- Be able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in an organized manner.
- Must have an attention to detail
- Generate creative solutions to problems.
- Always looks for ways to improve services and processes.
- Be able to adapt to markets and clients evolution.
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Job Location Information:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be easy if you realize the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide essential training, property, and systems for task seekers. Those firms can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can often be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.